- 1 to 3 months
- Private or semi-private studio space, up to 2 residents in the 11’ x 15’ studio at one time
- Exhibition and programming opportunities
- Living accommodations are not provided
Designed with artists and creative women in mind, Yellow Residency seeks to facilitate and support the art-making, writing, app-developing, poetry-making, graphic designing and many other inspired endeavors for two amazing women…and many more to come. It is our goal that the shared studio space will foster creativity, collaboration and connection.
- Residents may be asked to open or close the space from time-to-time
- Residents must prepare at least one talk, presentation or workshop that ties in their Yellow Residency project
- $200/month Studio fee which also gives you the benefits of a Social Membership
- Applications accepted on a rolling basis
- Next availability is in September 2023
- Statement of Interest: What do you hope to accomplish during your Yellow Residency? Please include your project-specific goals as well as up to three ideas for community engagement and programming (talk, presentation or workshop etc.). Please also specify your preferred residency length between 1 and 3 months.
- Artist Statement or Bio
- Work sample in the form of 5-10 images, a writing sample or a project proposal if images and writing sample do not apply.
- If you are submitting artwork images, please include a list of artwork details including title, medium, date, dimensions. Please also label each image with your last name and title.
- Application Fee $50
- Please email any questions to Tina Villaveces at email@example.com.
- All application materials will be submitted to Tina Villaveces at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Yellow Studio welcomes applications from women of all backgrounds and generations.
- All applications are reviewed and considered by Tina Villaveces, Yellow Studio Founder & Director.
- Finalists will be invited for a virtual interview.